Thursday, December 31, 2009

4 months...

Harley is 4 months old
She weighed: 13lbs 12oz (54%)
Her height: 24 3/4in (69%)
She got her shots yesterday :( I cried this time. I didn't cry the other times I've seen her get poked/shots. I've been kind of emotional lately, so I guess it's no surprise

I had toe surgery on the 15th. It's the same toe that I had done a year and a half ago. (left foot, 2nd toe). It has still been bothering me. So, this time the doctor went in & put a titanium implant (my joint was dead) and also a pin. He removed the pin last week in the office. (it just stuck out the end). I went back yesterday and it looked awful. Like a big blister. It was/is as big as my big toe. I have a picture, but I figured I wouldn't share it unless you want to see it. I was on crutches for 2 weeks. Long enough! I definitely hate them. So, we'll see how long I am in the boot for. I may not be able to go back to work next week, we shall see. The hardest part about it all is not being able to get up and carry Harley. We have been hanging out in the bedroom for the past couple days. Mindy & also my mom have been helping me out alot & I appreciate it so much!!

Next post: CHRISTMAS

2 comments:

Tim and Amy said...

wahoo! i mean - wahoo for a post :) sorry for the pain of the foot. i'll send you the picture of you at the store... i think its a great example of how you make things work with a baby. adorable pic. i can't believe she is 4 months! she was so fun when we were there.

Lindsay Riggs said...

Glad you're off crutches! I know it's been tough!