Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Family Times...

After work I let Harley hold my water bottle.

She loved drinking out of it...
(if only she loved to drink out of her sippy cups)

and spitting out the water..

This is how we clean our face....or dirty it I mean....

Sunday was our monthly Riggs family dinner. We celebrated my mom's 60th birthday! :) Here's a few pics from that....

We all hung out out back after eating a delicious dinner made by Lindsay & Ryan(?) haha.


Lindsay showing me Annie's teeth
The gang hangin out

She was laughing....I promise

beautiful Mindy

Dad...not sure what that look on his face is haha...and Lindsay & Annie :)

Riley & Grandma
Scott doing a trick (he tried to do it fast enough while I wasn't looking...got him anyway!)

Ryan wouldn't do a trick for me...

hahaha

Adorable Riley...hanging on all by herself!



Singing to grandma :) I think she's happy to be 60? or happy to have cheesecake? hmmm

Harley's dessert. She wanted to hold her popsicle all by herself. Her hands & face were SO red!

5 comments:

Tim and Amy said...

love these pics. thanks for sharing. those are some seriously funny pics in the backyard.

and harley spitting h20 out - cute!

mindy said...

great pics. that was a pretty fun family dinner experience. i'd say anyway. good times. good times.

Lindsay Riggs said...

Hooray that we could actually be outside for more than 1 minute and not die of heat stroke! Thanks for the yummy cheesecake!

Mom said...

That was fun! I'm glad you got some good pictures! I loved the cheesecake! Thanks! And dinner was great too! I'll let you know if I love being 60! Love you all!

Melissa said...

Harely is so cute. I love that she spits out the water. Too funny