Sunday, March 20, 2011

Slacker....I know...




I know I've been a slacker lately...sorry!

(side note-posting from phone so pics are not placed where I'd like...actually surprised they even uploaded!)

Harley is 18 months old & has started nursery! She loves it & goes right in & doesn't even turn around.

This past week was spring break. The first weekend I went to have a spa day with my sisters & best friend. It was wonderful! First facial I've had & it was better than my massage (atleast this massage). Over break we just hung out, shopped, visited friends & family, went to the zoo, went to a play & I just couldn't get enough time with Harley.

I just want to say how much I LOVE Harley! She is so much fun, a bit crazy , but man I love her!!!
Here she is playing the piano @ my parents

7 comments:

Amy said...

so cute. glad you had a fun-filled week off of work. she is such a cutie-and i know she can tell how much you guys love her! :o)

hope transitioning back to work this week isn't too rough.

Amy said...

oh, and by the way- it was not hot in that theatre. it looks like somebody spit on my forehead. oh well. :)

Heather said...

Sounds like an eventful and satisfying week!

Mom said...

The picture of you and Amy is awesome! You are both beautiful as are all the girls! The play was fun! Love the video of Harley--so cute!!

Lindsay Riggs said...

Glad you got to have a fun break from work! Was the pic of all of us on your camera or mom's?

mindy said...

volume works on the comp :) she is too cute and so much fun!!

The Hyatt's said...

This video seriously cracks me up! I love the way she bobs her head back and forth!!!