Monday, January 26, 2009

Pregnancy so far...

Pregnancy is just dandy so far...I've had nausea off & on throughout each day. BUT, I have not yet thrown up. (Yesterday I did, but hardly any) Sometimes I do wish I would just throw up and get it over with, but o-well. haha I get headaches here & there, boobs hurt of course :) I've been more tired. I go to bed between 7:30 & 9. I've been going to bed between 8:30 & 10 before haha. So, I guess not too different. The nausea does get pretty bad, but I can't complain...there are lots of people who have/had it worse than me. :) I'm almost 9 weeks!! WOOHOO! I go to my 2nd doctors appointment on February 5th. I get to have an ultrasound and hopefully here the heartbeat :)

I have been "obsessed" (as Scott would say) with watching the show "Bringing Home Baby" on TLC. I was recording every episode & just watching like 3 or 4 in one sitting. Now, I'm just recording new ones, which I don't think there are any. Good times :)

I also want to say a HUGE thanks to my wonderful husband! He has been even more wonderful than he always is. He's taking care of me, making me dinner and helping me whenever I need it. LOVE YOU!!!

10 comments:

Joy said...

Have you tried preggie pops? I only had a tinge of nauseousness every so often, but when I did I would pop one of those babies in my mouth and it would disappear! I'm glad to hear that everything's going well for you!

Anonymous said...

i can't wait to hear about the ultrasound!

i hope you get some energy back in your 2nd trimester!

love ya.

Lindsay Riggs said...

Hopefully once you get out the the first trimester you'll feel better! I'm jealous of you getting an ultrasound already!

Stoddard's said...

I watched that show all the time too! and I would cry when the baby was born. I would suggest not watching it tho, the less babies you here cry the better, trust me you will get to hear yours everyday :) enjoy the peace! by the way, the 1st trimester I slept all the time :) enjoy that too!

Tim and Amy said...

so glad scott is being a sweety!

wahoo for feb. 5th! just before i get into town to see your little prego self. :o)

Kristin said...

Glad to hear things are going well and Scott's taking such good care of you!!

mindy said...

awwww. i'm so glad you have such a wonderful man by your side who takes care of you so well!!!

yay for hearing the heartbeat!! can't wait!!!!

Mom said...

9 weeks already! Thursday's appointment should be exciting! Shouldn't be too much longer before you start feeling better! I'm so glad Scott is taking good care of you! Love you!

Jon and Lara Stowell said...

Traci! I'm so excited for you! It's about time!!! I love Bringing Home Baby! HAHA! Those shows are so fun. I don't know if you are into reading at all but you should buy Belly Laughs by Jenny McCarthy. It is HILARIOUS and so truthful. I read What to Expect and it's just so boring and doesn't give you ALL the information and it's just not fun to read. With my next pregnancy I will definitely read Belly Laughs all the way through because I've only read excerpts and I loved it.

The Hyatt's said...

Sounds like things are great so far Traci, I must say I cannot empathize with the morning sickness because I never had any. Like Joy said though, I have heard those preggie pops really work! Give em a try and see if it helps for you! Good luck!