Friday, March 20, 2009

Gorgeous Flowers

A couple days ago I went shopping with my grandma. While we were at Target we went to the garden center. She got some of these flowers for the both of us. I LOVE the origami one. It is SO different and really pretty. Hope it will last in my backyard. :)

Columbine Origami

Blue Nemesia


Ok...so yesterday after going out shopping with my mom I came home to these on the table.
They are from my backyard...and all from the same plant. (yes, the same as the one I posted the other day)
They are gorgeous :)

4 comments:

Lindsay Riggs said...

Beautiful Spring!

Ashley Madsen said...

I hope spring lasts longer than a week and summer stays away for awhile! I love this time of year!

Kiera said...

PRETTY FLOWERS!!! That's so awesome! I love scotts scagginess to! haha jk.. the new look looks good! we need to get together soon, its been awhile!

Tim and Amy said...

beutiful flowers! rock on gardner! i bet gran & gma are both so proud!