Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy 26th Birthday Scooter a.k.a Ryan

A couple weeks ago we celebrated my big brother Ryan's birthday. Scott & I were on dessert, but my mom pretty much did it...Thanks mom! It was a gluten-free version of our wedding cake. My mom, Scott & I decorated it. I frosted it, my mom wrote "Feliz Cumpleanos Escuter", and Scott drew the pictures of the scooter & volleyball. When we were little my dad used to call Ryan "Scooter" Also, that night Mike & Mindy brought their new puppy over so we could all see it. To see more pictures from that lovely day go HERE

2 comments:

Lindsay Riggs said...

I still feel so weird about the fact that you guys put that nickname on the cake and I never knew it existed! :) I love that last pic of Riley on your multiply site! She was really feeling the cheese!

Tim and Amy said...

fun! glad it was a fun celebration!