Thursday, August 27, 2009

39 Weeks

(my hair is hideous...I know)

So, I am just over 39 weeks and I'm feeling alright. . .I'm HOT, tired & feeling big :) But, what's new...haha. My appointment went good...3 cm & 70%. I'm still measuring 37 weeks (3 weeks in a row) so the doctor had me go have an ultrasound today to make sure my fluid levels were good. They were! :) So...anytime now she'll be arriving. If she doesn't arrive by this Monday (the 31st...which is my due date according to the doctor) I have an appointment at 5 a.m. to be induced. So...either way, she will be here by Monday evening. Maybe the next post will be of our little baby girl :)

14 comments:

Ashley said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you! She's going to be so beautiful and it will be a wonderful experience. I'll keep you guys in my prayers!

Ashley Madsen said...

That is so crazy!!! It came so fast! I want to come see you in the hospital so keep me updated! You're going to do greaT!

Joy said...

Hooray! I hope all goes well, enjoy your last weekend together :).

Mom said...

I'm so excited!! She'll be here so soon!! Love you!!

The Hyatt's said...

Lookin' great Traci! Looks like this little baby and me may get to share the same birthday! Good luck this weekend, I am so excited for you both!

laurice. said...

yay....I can't wait to see her!

Lindsay Riggs said...

Glad everything's good with the babe! Isn't it great to know that she will be here no later than Monday?

Tim and Amy said...

wahoo! you look so dang cute. can't wait to meet the little one. keep taking care of yourself. love you!

Stock Family said...

YAY!! Good luck and I hope everything goes great for you! Can't wait to see pics of her!

Tyler and Kendyl said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see pictures!

Kiera said...

WOW, Can't believe she will be here monday! You must be SO excited! I hope everything goes great for you:) Can't wait to see her!!!

Jon and Lara Stowell said...

Oh man that last stretch before the baby comes is hard. Just remind yourself it will all be over soon and you will hopefully be comfortable again. Good luck with labor and delivery! Can't wait to see what she looks like!!!!

Tim and Amy said...

4 days!!!

Brittanie said...

You look so cute!! Good luck tomorrow! Having a baby is such fun! I can't wait to see pictures of little miss Harley!!