Monday, October 19, 2009

7 weeks

Time just keeps flying by! I took Harley to "Baby, Mother & More" last Tuesday and weighed her. She weighed 9lbs. :) She's had a few rough nights this past week. BUT, last night was wonderful...she went 6 hours between feedings! YEAH! (I won't get my hopes up yet) Here are some pics from the past week...

We're working on at least taking naps in the crib. Last week, it lasted 10 min. Today it lasted 30! Yeah...we have improvement! She likes to be in her swing. I think she likes the movement and being upright.

Go HERE to see more...I know I know...I love taking pics of her!

7 comments:

Tim and Amy said...

LOVE the pics - the first one is my favorite. i feel like we haven't chatted in so long. congrats on the chili cookoff! :)

and nice haircut scott! hope you are feeling well! love you!

Lindsay Riggs said...

She is oh-so accessorized!

jill s said...

love these! she's such a doll.

that first pic is my favorite too!!

Mark n' Stacey said...

Oh my goodness! Adorable! Looks like you are having lots of fun! I hope things are going well! She is growing so fast! So fun!

dan and ashley said...

jaylee slept in her swing for the first 3 months! she hated her crib but i think it was more me too..

Mom said...

She is so adorable! Love the pics!

The Hyatt's said...

Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful! What a little Princess Traci! Hope all is well!