Wednesday, October 28, 2009

2 month check up

Today was Harley's 2 month check up:
Height: 23 1/2 in (90%)
Weight: 10lbs 10oz (50%)
The doctor said everything looks great and he has no concerns for her :) Phew! She got her immunizations done today...and Oh my goodness...she cried like I have NEVER heard her cry before. It was kind of a weird cry too. I almost cried, but manged to hold back.
This is her now...I think the shots wore her out! Poor baby!
She's starting to smile at us more & it is SO stinking cute...if only I could capture it on camera. She's cooing & making noise back & forth with me. I love it! We love her so much! Even when she wakes me up in the middle of the night, and when she cries, or has SUPER poopy diapers that leak all over her clothes or my blanket on the bed. She's so precious & I can't imagine life without her!

5 comments:

Tim and Amy said...

YEAH! she is so dang cute. can't wait for christmas. glad everything went well!

Lindsay Riggs said...

Her stats are almost identical to Annie's 2 months! Shots are the worst. I did cry almost every time Riley got shots when she was a little baby. Fortunately I have it more under control with Annie. :)

Maria said...

Shots stink!!! I said the same thing about the cry like she has never cried before...and people I know with kids were like "well then you have never really let her cry" but I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thinks that. I however cried just as bad as she did and Daddy had to swoop in and take over...trying to convince him that I don't need to go to the next one.

She is very cute...enjoy! We are having a blast, Cecilia is rolling over like there's no tomorrow...SO FUN!

Traci Tenkely said...

I can't believe she is 2 months old already! Crazy.

Mom said...

She looks so cute in that outfit! Glad you survived the first shot experience! It's tough! She is precious! Love you!