Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines Day...

Our Valentines day:
In the morning I woke up to this on the kitchen table...

The flowers are in a cooking pot. I've been wanting a new one :)

This is what we got Harley.

The flowers are GORGEOUS!
"I" got Scott a grill. We have been wanting to get one for a long time. Well, atleast I have been wanting one for him to grill on :)

Since Scott was the one who actually went & picked up the grill at Fry's, I got him some goodies too.


Harley's 1st Valentines Day.



She wore a different Valentines outfit everyday this week. I should have taken pictures...I know I know. 3 different $1 spot shirts, a heart dress & heart onesie.

so cute.

Our yummy dinner. Steak, baked potato & corn. It was delicious!!
The first of MANY grilled dinners to come.

The dessert. Brownies & ice cream

Scott-Thank you for a wonderful Valentines Day!!!
You are the best! I love you so much and don't know what I would do without you.

5 comments:

Heather said...

How fun! V-day is like christmas with you guys! I love it.

Tim and Amy said...

everything is so cute. LOVE the pot idea for the flowers - kudos to scott! you guys need to post a pic of you in a shot! :o)

and OH MY GOODNESS... that first pic of harley is now my desktop. SUPER cute! AND she's been sick?! she plays it off well.

glad you guys had a fun day! it was fun webcamming. love & miss you guys.

Mom said...

Sounds like a great day! Nice job Scott! Cute giraffe for Harley! It was fun having you two here today!

Lindsay Riggs said...

Looks like a great V day! Come on, where's the pic of the shirt I got for her??? :)

MindyRiggs said...

so ADORABLE!!! her outfit is so stinkin cute! that picture of her grabbing the giraffe is cute!