Thursday, February 18, 2010

*Working*

So, I've been back at work (second round) for almost a month now. I just wanted to say THANK YOU soooooo much to my father-in-law for watching Harley everyday. I can't thank him enough! What a blessing it has been to have a family member be able to watch her, and be close enough that I can go feed her during the day. That has helped me tremendously with making it through everyday. Whenever I go over there he always has a blanket with toys set out for her to play with. I know she is in good hands & I'm very grateful!

This is her taking her mid-morning nap.Scott helped them put a new front door in to pay him for watching her.

Mindy, Harley & I took a walk through the neighborhood one afternoon before I went to get Scott & Dan from work. She was looking up at me...so cute.

This is when I come feed her. It gets me through the day.

On the way home from work everyday this is what she looks like in the back seat.

and a couple random ones...

6 comments:

Lindsay Riggs said...

It is awesome that you get to feed her/see her during the day! I bet that makes the day so much better.

Kiera said...

She is CRAZY cute!!! You take awesome pictures!!! Her outfits are all so cute to, love the v-day ones!!! We definitely need to get together soon! she is growing so fast:)

jill s said...

i wish i could see her in real life traci!!!!!!!

i miss you girls.

Heather said...

That is sooooo great that you have your family so close to watch her! I'm so jealous!

Tim and Amy said...

so so so so so so cute. did i mention SO cute?! love all the pics, and that you get to see her during the day. hope you're doing well. thanks for the text last night. love you tons & miss you!

Sunny Biggs said...

I can't believe how big she has gotten already, I feel like it was just weeks ago that i read your post about her birth!