Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Summertime

First off...a late Father's day post

My gift to Scott on father's day...
Scott-I love you so much. You are a great father & husband. Thank you for all that you do for Harley & I. You are the best! Love you!!

Harley & Grampy on father's day....
Grampy/Dad- I love you SO much! You are a great dad & I'm thankful for you. Thank you for always making me laugh and for the phone calls. Harley loves you. & so do I!

This summer has been fun, crazy, exciting, tiring, and going way TOO FAST!

I work 2-3 times a week with Morgan & sometimes Tucker. I get to bring Harley with me, so that's fun- most of the time.

Morgan & Harley-She loves to give Harley her bottle

Tucker & Harley-He loves to 'babysit' her...

We have been swimming atleast 3 times a week. We swim at Morgan's, Gran's, Kevin & Katies and a community pool down the road.

5 comments:

Tim and Amy said...

that pic of harley & dad is so great. glad you are hitting the pool often!

oh & i love that last pic of harley at gran's pool but it made me nervous because i know what's behind that wall! glad she loves the pool.

love you! thanks for posting!

jill s said...

awwww! i love it!

i recognize that picture of scott + harley! :)

and i'm SO happy for you that you get to bring harley to work!

we've been swimming every friday at my friends house + i LOVE it.

Lindsay Riggs said...

Fun times! We're in the pool a ton...Riley would stay in the pool all day, but Annie is usually ready to get out after about 30 mins.

mindy said...

amy- i was holding her behind... :)

CUTE pics.... i like the one you did for scott! cute pic of dad & har.

fun times at grans pool...

Tim and Amy said...

haha, yeah - i totally knew you were behind her mindy ;o)

not really. but i knew traci wouldn't just let her sit there by herself.