Sunday, August 15, 2010

Life.....

Life has just been....hmmm...a bit hard...well....Scott got layed off a couple weeks ago. The past two weeks have been rough. He's put in several applications, had a couple interviews, and we're waiting for some calls....please keep your fingers crossed. Also, if anyone knows anyone hiring please let me know. He is REALLY good with computers....& I think he would love to be doing something in that field.

On a happier note....We celebrated our 5th anniversary last Friday (the 6th). Scott gave me a blog book of 2007. I LOVE having them...and I know it takes a LOT of work to do it off of the stupid multiply site. :) We went out to Red Robin and went to a couple stores just to walk around. (Scott's dad so kindly watched Harley for us. Thanks!) I can't even begin to tell you how much I love Scott. He is wonderful and ALWAYS takes care of me & Harley. I can't believe it's been 5 years already! Love you!


Summer vacation is over, which means I'm back at work. I finished the first 3 days. PHEW :) Only like 170 something to go. lol.

Harley will be 1 in two weeks. I cannot even believe it. Here are a few pics from the past couple weeks.

Picking daddy's nose...lol

"Helping" with laundry. She kept grabbing the laundry while Scott was trying to fold it. So, I grabbed a couple pairs of socks & put them on her. She thought it was great.

Eating cantaloupe at Red Robin

"Where's Harley?"

Ready for church
Also....does this makes sense to everyone? :)

10 comments:

Mom said...

Cute pics! I love her church dress! She looks so cute!!! She is a lot of fun! I'll keep praying for things to work out for Scott finding a job! Too much stress! Love you all! It was fun seeing you tonight!

Heather said...

Sorry to hear about Scott but I'll pray things get better! Such a CUTE little girl and congrats on the BIG 5!!

Lindsay Riggs said...

Happy late anniversary! (Ironic that we were in San Diego that day!) Harley is so cute and sassy in that church dress! Annie has those shoes, but she does NOT like wearing them. Something's bound to work out for Scott; he's doing his part in actively looking!

Tim and Amy said...

so so cute. thanks for sharing the adorable pics. love the one of you & scott. and the pic of her in the dress for church is super cute.

i hope a job works out soon for scott. we're definitely keeping our fingers & toes crossed for you guys.

Brianne said...

Harley's Sunday outfit is adorable. I love love love it...and those shoes!

laurice. said...

Sorry to hear about Scott. That is so hard. Will pray he finds something soon.

Love those shoes Harley has on! Too cute!

mindy said...

great pics! and congrats on 5 years! oh how time flies. cant believe harley will be ONE. ahhh.
praying scott finds a job. good luck guys!!

Melissa said...

It makes sense to me! Also I am keeping my fingers crossed for you guys. Congrats on the 5 years!

Unknown said...

very cute pics, shes adorable. Sorry to hear about the layoff, things will pick up im sure.

mindy said...

you. need. update. soon.