Saturday, July 31, 2010

E-LEVEN MONTHS?!?

Not only is my baby 11 months old...


but she's walking (has been since she was just over 9 months old),
Trying to walk in shoes...which she has just about mastered...this picture was just funny to me...looks like a tap dancer haha

She actually likes Teddy Ruxpen...who talks/sings...kinda creepy...
Loves her daddy

really loves the pool or bath

Whenever the fridge, freezer or pantry door open she is right there and wants to get in it all.

Bumped her eye...poor girl

**she cut her first tooth (about a week ago)**
Brushing her gums +1 tooth. She LOVES it.

While daddy was sleeping on the ground Harley just walked up to him & did this...

She eats her veggies! haha...she prefers doing it all by herself though
She loved playing in the rain


and she has got such a fun little personality!!
We LOVE her!!

14 comments:

Tim and Amy said...

such a cutie. love that girly. can't believe she'll be one next month!

Tim and Amy said...

oh, and love the red!!!

Heather said...

What a DOLL! She's growing fast!

Kiera said...

CUTE!! Wow I can't believe she is almost 1 CRAZY!!!! She is soo so cute, I LOVE that first pic that zebra outfit is SO cute! I also love the one on Scott ha!:)

Melissa said...

So cute! So since your Gluten Free does that mean she is too?

mindy said...

such cute pics!! she DOES have such a cute personality,,,, love her!

Brianne said...

Kistin attacks the fridge every time I open it too. Why do they love it so much!? She is so cute and you always have her dressed so girly like. I love it! Kistin will probably end up a tom boy.

Miss Niss said...

she's getting so big!!! she's adorable!

jill s said...

she is so freaking cute traci!!

it drives me INSANE that i don't get to see her grow up!!

thanks so much for posting frequent pictures so that i don't feel like i am totally missing out!

Heather said...

Traci, the pink flip flops came from target if you were wondering.

Ashley Madsen said...

How do you almost have a 1 year old??? That first picture of her is so cute. I still can't believe how much she looks like scott! Time for #2 Traci!!! jk

laurice. said...

11 months. wow. I love the walking pictures. It's my favorite when they start to walk.

N.N. said...

I randomly passed by this blog, and all I have to say is that your child is extremely adorable.
N.N.

Ashley Madsen said...

Hey Traci,
Go to this link for the recipe of that cake I made for my mom's bday:

http://1tablespoon.blogspot.com/2010/08/hawaiian-supreme-cake.html