Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Fourth of July Festivities...picture OVERLOAD

As always...we went to Kevin & Katie's house for the annual 4th of July party. We had some delicious mexican food and swam....here are lots of pictures to tell about our day...except there are no pics of the food....











crazy basketball with the Washburn boys...yes-they are boys-not men...lol jk








We had some friends over for a lots of food, bbq, water fun & watched the fireworks!






Hanging out

Dylan

Easton

Grill master

I'm pretty sure they were watching me almost topple over on the slide...never again



Water balloon fight



Easton throwing balloons at Dan...I guess he just couldn't throw them hard enough!


Hanging out inside

Easton eating watermelon...

I asked him what he was eating....while he was eating it...it was cute & funny

Thanks for coming we had so much fun hanging out!
Happy 4th of July!

7 comments:

laurice. said...

I love the picture of Scott in the baby pool!

Tim and Amy said...

what a fun time!

i agree with laurice. its awesome that you got a pic of scott taking over the little pool. LOVE the one of you & harley in your backyard pool shot. looks like a great time with lots of friends & family!

Lindsay Riggs said...

Those are some pretty sweet kiddie pool/slide things! (And apparently Mindy and Mike were at your house and NOT in CO for the 4th...I'm out of the loop!)

Scott Washburn said...

baby pool more like lazy summer pool for me! :)

Kiera said...

Fun weekend:) Lots of swimming it looks like:)
We had a blast over there, thanks for having us:) I love the pic of Scott's face hitting the balloon, it's awesome... and litle Easton sprinting around him.. great action shot!!! You guys sure know how to through a celebration!

Sean said...

Thanks for the invite!

Brianne said...

looks like a lot of fun. I am totally stealing your pictures of Crue for my blog since I am too scatter-brained to ever remember to take my own pictures at the family partys.