Tuesday, January 4, 2011

November

**My dad's mom, "Granny Goose" turned 90!



**Mindy had her boutique, which I hung out with her for the day. She did a great job! Check out her stuff HERE. Harley was the little model....and she got a tutu & flower from the boutique :)



**Got a pink & purple power wheels jeep at a garage sale for $5...it does not run, but she does not care! haha...since she doesn't know the difference that's how it's gonna stay for a while :) Maybe she'll get a battery for her birthday or something to make it work....HA



**Thanksgiving....we went to Kevin & Katie's and then headed to my parents after that.





**I had lots of photoshoots during November...they were all great & it was fun taking them at new & different locations!



**I was SUPER excited to get Harley's hair in pig tails :)


8 comments:

mindy said...

this comment is for both posts. it was fun looking at your year in review! crazy how time flies! harley is so much fun!! great pics traci!

Tim and Amy said...

busy busy. love the pigtail pics. and you were busy with photo shoots as well. nice work!

Tim and Amy said...

oh - and mindy + harley pic is adorable. mindy - i hadn't seen the 2 owl shirt before! love it.

mindy said...

thanks amsy!!

jill s said...

i love all the pictures!

the one of mindy + harley matching is adorable!

and her in the jeep! we got a battery for the jeep we got for free on craigslist for $20! the kids LOVE it.

mindy said...

"free" on craigslist for $20? lol

Heather said...

So cute!! btw, I've gone private and would love to invite ya! Send me your email if you'd like.

vh_smith@msn.com

Traci said...

Mindy- I am assuming that the jeep was free & the battery was $20 :) Atleast that's what I got from it...& I know batteries cost that so...that's my conclusion. haha