Tuesday, January 4, 2011

October

I'm playing catch up....the next few posts will be from October up to now. I've been busy, lazy, working, hanging out with Harley, etc.... I've put a lot of the pictures on Facebook but wanted to document here too...

October:
**Scott, Harley & I went to Schnepf Farms. It was really fun. We walked around, went to the petting zoo/farm area, ate fresh kettle corn, homemade ice cream, Italian ice, walked through a little bit of the corn maze (just Scott & Harley) and went on a hay ride. It was fun...except being eaten by mosquitos! Here are a few pics from that night:




**We were in charge of the month activity for Scott's family so we had a Halloween Party. We set up at the church. Everyone brought their favorite fall soup/chili, we had a photobooth, haunted house and "carnival" booths too. The turn out was great & it was lots of fun!




**When my sister was in town she took some family pictures for me....I love em! Thanks Amy!!




**I got to do a few photoshoots, and one was very special to me. I was able to take pictures for our dear friends sweet baby, Lilly, who passed away just over a week later.

2 comments:

Tim and Amy said...

lets see if i can remember everything that was in that post?! :) love the pumpkin patch pics. awesome halloween party. glad i was there for a lil bit anyway! it was fun taking the pics for you. and that last picture is so precious. i am sure that her parents are so thankful for that beautiful picture.

jill s said...

ok that goat picture is AWESOME!

so glad that party was a hit. looks like fun!

and the picture of lily is perfect.