Thursday, July 16, 2009

33 weeks...


BEFORE:


After


So, in the week I had off I: relaxed, got a massage (Thx Ash!! It was awesome), went swimming at my grandmas with Mindy, cleaned, had some friends & family over, ate at Gecko (w/Mindy), Red Robin (w/Scott's fam), Barro's (w/Kimmy & Darryl, Mike & Mindy), & Pei Wei (w/Scott), got my hair done, got my eyebrows waxed, went on a tour at the hospital (it was only 1/2 hour...but nice to see where we'll be), made banana bread with my mom (YUM), and watched some television...now this weekend...celebrate my dad & Riley's birthdays & get a PEDICURE :) YEAH!!!

5 comments:

The Hyatt's said...

I love the sassy new do girlfriend! It looks awesome! Speaking of awesome YOU look amazing! It looks like pregnancy is treating you very well and I bet you are just getting more and more excited everyday. Can't wait to see you at the shower next week! My mom, sis, and me are planning on coming. Have a great week!

Lindsay Riggs said...

Sounds like some fun/relaxing times! Did you get my email about Riley's little party on Monday?

Ashley said...

Way to take advantage and treat yourself before the big day! I wish I would have done it, my work questioned me wanting my last day two days before I was induced!?

Tim and Amy said...

wahoo! glad you had some relaxing time off! you are looking mighty fine chica. super cute new do.

Mom said...

You look so cute! Your hair, belly, all of it! It was fun making the banana bread. I'm glad you got to do lots of fun stuff during your time off! Love you!