Friday, July 17, 2009

Another Project...

So, a couple months back we went to Room Store Clearance (Country Club & the 60) and Scott found this fireplace. (It was all wood color). So, we bought it to go in place of the T.V. stand/entertainment center that was currently in the front room. (too much stuff on it for a baby to get at) He got an air compressor from Sean (to the right in the pic). He already had a paint sprayer to attach to it. He primed it all (the white part) and then painted it black. I have to say, when we got it I was not a huge fan...but I do like the way it looks now.

Middle of the process:

Done: (don't mind all the wires...we are going to get a thin piece of board and put it on the back.)


Lovely lion:

Along with the piece of board that will go along back...we are probably gonna put candles in it...no fire :) haha...and then possibly put something on the front, like plexiglass.
We'll see how it all goes :)

10 comments:

Lindsay Riggs said...

That's a really cool idea!

Tyler and Kendyl said...

I love it!

Mom said...

Scott has been busy! It turned out really nice!

Kiera said...

Looks awesome! I love seeing how many projects you do!!:) so talented

Tim and Amy said...

HOW FUN!!! love it chica. nice DIY project!

jillrscripps said...

thats awesome!! i love it!

laurice. said...

Love it! Your so creative.

Miss Niss said...

looks great!

mindy said...

it looks So good! i'm impressed!!!

Stock Family said...

Oh my goodness!! I love it! My mother in-law has been looking for one. I've never been to that store. Do they usually have good stuff like this? What a good find!