Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Last weekend

Last weekend was super fun! My family met up at Barro's...of course :), had some pizza, then headed back to my parents for some cupcakes & homemade ice cream to celebrate Riley's 3rd birthday & my dads 66th birthday. I made the cupcakes using a Betty Crocker GF yellow mix and some chocolate frosting. I thought they were alright...especially with the chocolate frosting :) Riley seemed to really enjoy them...I think she ate 3 or something. My mom made ice cream... strawberry ice cream :) It was so good!! After cupcakes & ice cream, Riley & my dad opened a couple presents. Then, the girls went off to get pedicures. It felt so nice! What a fun day :) We missed you Amy & Tim, Jill, Jim, Sage & Emerson, & Jennie!! To see the pics go HERE

2 comments:

Brian and Ami said...

Hey Scott and Traci,

I found your blog through Kari Stock's blog... Hope you don't mind. Just wanted to congratulate you guys on your baby girl! That is awesome!

Ami (Willis) Igleski

Tim and Amy said...

fun addition chica with the arrows on the feet pic. love the designs! looks like it was a fun day. the cupcakes & ice cream sound GREAT!

the pics of you & riley are adorable as well.

miss you all!