Tuesday, November 24, 2009

12 weeks

The past couple weeks have been rough, just thinking about this week. The past few days have been really hard on me... I'm SO grateful for a job that I get holidays & summers off though!

Here are a few pics:
Harley stayed at Tucker's house yesterday. She took her on a walk, to take Sydney (Tucker's lil sister) to the bust stop. She put Sydney's hat on her & this quilt. :) I just LOVE this pic.

We went shopping and got a few 'warmer' clothes & a little jacket.


On the way home from work today.


Tucker in February 09'

Tucker yesterday

5 comments:

Tim and Amy said...

yeah! :o)

you have some great pictures. and i'm so glad that you have support at work. keep focusing on the time you do get to spend with her... and hopefully those work days will fly by!

i love you! thanks for sharing these pics. i look forward to updates... and seeing you guys in person in just a few weeks! :o)

jill s said...

awwwww! i know it doesn't feel like it but it will get easier.

i'm glad it's holiday time so you'll get time off again quick!

she is so so so cute traci. it makes me so sad that i won't get to see her anytime soon.

i love you and miss you all!

Stoddard's said...

holy cow! he is so big! and I am sorry, :( so sad to leave your baby.

Kristin said...

I'm so glad that Harley was with Janna! How awesome! I can't believe how grown up Tucker is! I miss him - tell him I said hi and to stop growing up so fast!

Mom said...

Harley is soo cute! I know how hard it is to leave your babies and go to work! Glad you have a 4 day weekend and then only 11 work days till your Christmas vacation. Love you!!