Thursday, November 5, 2009

My new favorite candies...

I was in the store a couple weeks ago & I found PLAIN Hershey's white chocolate BLISS...Let me tell you...I have been waiting for a plain white chocolate to come out. All the candy bars that have white chocolate I can't have because of wheat. SO, when I saw these I was SO excited. I was on the phone with my mom when I saw them and I was like "OH MY GOSH!!" and she thought something was wrong with me. haha. nope, just SUPER excited. So, if anyone ever feels the need to get me anything, I'll gladly take some Hershey's white chocolate Bliss.


This one has been a favorite for a while. Caramel Macadamia Clusters. While I was at my grandma's house, towards the end of my pregnancy, I saw these in her cupboard, so I tried it. I told her how delicious they were & she said I could take the whole container :) Well, as Dan & Kirstie can tell you, I LOVE them. So, whenever they go to Costco I ask them to get me some. And they are nice enough to pick some up.

As many of you know, YES, I am NOT supposed to have dairy. WELL, I do cheat, too often. I just take some lactaid so that my stomach won't go crazy.

3 comments:

Tim and Amy said...

nice! glad you have some sweets. hope you have a good stash to enjoy today. hope everything is going well. i'll talk to you soon!

Steph said...

Oh my! I love love LOVE white chocolate and I can never find any plain either! I'm so excited to give them a try!

Mom said...

I'm glad you found the Bliss candy! The macadamia clusters are great! Thanks for sharing! Love you!