Sunday, January 24, 2010

A couple new GF items I tried...

I tried the Ian's Go Bars and I am definitely NOT a fan of them.

I tried this mac & cheese yesterday and....it was o-k.
I would much rather use rice noodles & Kraft's cheese.


OOOOOOOOOOOH MY GOODNESS! Can we say DELICIOUS! SO soft! I have already had a couple slices without ANYTHING on it. without doing ANYTHING to it! SOO good!
I LOVE UDI'S
I also bought a TON more stuff yesterday at the GF Country Store in Gilbert. The Udi's whole grain bread & blueberry muffins. I bought some cookies from Short N Sweet. They were DELICIOUS. I also bought one of their cinnamon rolls. I'm saving it to try later. They had samples of their cupcakes and they were heavenly. BUT, they were too expensive to buy...6 for $15 :-[ Maybe one day.... I got more Nut-Thins, Glutino cookies (both vanilla & chocolate), more graham crackers, a vanilla pound cake mix by Mixes From The Heartland. I've tried there blueberry muffin mix before...I wasn't a huge fan. I have their microwave brownie mix to try still. Hmmm.... Oh, I got some white rice spaghetti noodles to try out. I usually eat brown rice ones. So, we'll see how that goes. I got a burrito...kind of on accident. I had gotten it out of the freezer at GF Country Store, and apparently bought it. So, I guess I'll be trying that out soon. That's all I can think of right now.

P.S.-Thanks Scott for taking me GF shopping :) Love you!

1 comment:

Tim and Amy said...

that's awesome. glad you're able to try out new products. now you'll have to come out to CO to see the main udi's shop! :) love ya!