Monday, January 11, 2010

I got to hold the twins...

I finally got to hold my 2 new nephews. They are SO small & SOO cute! Madden is about 4lbs 12oz and Ty is about 3lbs 8oz. I felt like I wasn't holding anything compared to Harley. I am so happy for Dan & Kirstie to finally have the twins home!

Madden:


Ty:


Sorry, I didn't know I was covering his face. I just wanted to show how tiny his hands are!


Easton & Taryn singing to Harley. Easton is D&K's oldest boy.
Taryn is Kirstie's sister Brianne's girl.


A walker thing that Beth gave to Dan & Kirstie




Easton playing with it

3 comments:

Tim and Amy said...

so cute. and SOOO tiny! i'm sure they are so glad to have them at home now!

Lindsay Riggs said...

SOOOO tiny! How cute!! Kirstie has her hands full now!

jill s said...

adorable!!