Monday, January 25, 2010

Gooooo UDI'S!

I'm loving Udi's white bread. I tried their blueberry muffins this morning...and....they were also great! They were very soft, moist & had a sweet/sugary taste. Normally, I prefer warm muffins, but these were delish! Their whole grain bread was super good as well. I also tried my brownie mix from Mixes from the Heartland. It's a microwave mix that takes about 10 minutes. It was ok. I liked it nice & warm with some vanilla ice cream. BUT, I prefer Betty Crocker...better taste & best of all better price! Glutino chocolate cookies were wonderful! Similar taste to Oreo's...but what do I know, I haven't had Oreo's in over 4 years :)

3 comments:

Tim and Amy said...

yippppeee for you finding good food! :o)

mindy said...

similar to oreos? impressive. enjoy!!!

Unknown said...

I have been looking for a good white
bread for over a year. Thank God i finally found it.
WAB