Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Some randomness...

Poor girl had to have some nasty prunes because she wasn't going to the bathroom.
She looks like she enjoyed em, but she didn't care for em too much.
*other solids she's tried: rice cereal, sweet potatoes, and banana yogurt...all of which she's ok with.

Daily nap time in the car

Right after I fed her and sat her down on the bed, I turned away for a second, then looked back and saw her like this...I guess she thinks she owns the place! haha


Daddy & Har taking an afternoon nap

Last week I got about an hour and a half break instead of 1/2 hour to go feed Harley. Grandpa Washburn had a doctors appointment. It was nice to hang out with her for a while. AND-that she fell asleep on me! Made me not want to leave!


Just lookin cute in her "springy" outfit. I thought I should put her hat on her-don't know how much longer it will fit OR how long until it's too hot.

I thought it would be funny to put her tutu on her head. Yep-it was :) haha

All the pacifiers that are in her crib...hmmm which one should I use next...

6 comments:

Maria said...

Oh my gosh how cute is she??? Love it!

Brianne said...

the tutu on her head is stinkin' hilarious. I laughed.

Tim and Amy said...

love all the pics. too cute. hilarious that she owns the place already! haha thanks for sharing so many pics with us out-of-towners. love these updates.

Lindsay Riggs said...

The tutu on the head=hilarious.

mindy said...

yeah she looks like a super girly indian...thats what we decided about the tutu righT? haha. good times. good times. shes such a cutie!!!

Steven said...

She is SO cute!! I LOVE her spring outfit.. adorable and the binky's is SO cute!! I LOVE the picture of her sleeping holding her little glow worm thing, so precious:)