Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring Break...

Well, Spring Break is coming to an end...BOOOOOOOO HOOOOO! :( I have really enjoyed hanging out with my baby everyday-ALL day! I teared up a couple times when I was just sitting down holding her falling asleep. Also, we've been enjoying hanging out with friends and family. Did some shopping with mom & Mindy...

Got Harley a couple swimsuits...cause I just couldn't wait...I'm SO excited for swimming season :) YIPEE!!!

I was SO excited to take Harley for her first trip to the pool. Our friend Kiera Ethington has a membership at the YMCA and had some guest passes. So, Kiera, Dylan, Mindy, Harley & I went to Barro's for lunch first... this is old news, but it NEVER gets old for me :)
Then went back to their house to change...
Harley & Aunt Mindy

Sunglasses that came with the little swimmers diapers...she left them on for a long time. I was surprised she didn't pull em off quick.
Then went to the Y. Harley LOVED it! Right when we walked out to the pool area she got all excited. We sat around the little water spout thingys and she just loved it.

Harley & Dylan playing...



Harley & Mommy...

All done...
So, Mindy snapped the pics for me-THANK YOU! When we went to get in the pool Mindy was gonna take some pics there too...well, right when we were gonna take some, the lifeguard said we couldn't take pictures. The reasoning was that other children might walk/swim behind her and we might get them in the pictures. SO, we got NONE of her actually in the pool :( She was so cute. I'm so glad she loves it! She didn't mind being on her back or going under the water. That's my girl! Swimmer! :-) Thanks Kiera for letting us come hang out with you! Thanks Mindy for hanging out with us and taking pics for me! I've had lots of fun just hanging out this week. Tomorrow I'm going to hang out with my grandma and do a little bit more shopping at Old Navy! Then, we will say goodbye to Spring Break and back to work on Monday...

10 comments:

Lindsay Riggs said...

Sounds like a fun day! There's nothing cuter than a baby in a swimsuit!

mindy said...

yeah lame lifeguards. haha. oh well. she looks SO cute in her swim suit. it was fun today! thanks for inviting me. and thanks for shopping too. its been a fun week.

Joy said...

Those swimsuits are adorable! Man I love spring break, I'm glad you guys had fun and you are enjoying your spring break!

Steven said...

It was so fun having you guys come over! I don't use the Y enough at ALL! I should since it comes out of my HOA every month no matter what haha!!! Little Harley is SO SO cute! I can't believe how HUGE Dylan looks next to her in that picture! haha I'm so not used to my baby looking like the big kid! Crazy!!! You'll have to come back soon!!!!

The Clonts Column said...

Holy Cow thats adorable!!!! Love all the cute girl stuff:)

Steven said...

All the Steven's on any of your blog comments is Kiera.. I had no idea I was signed into his account! Whoops ha!

Mom said...

You could have left out that pic of me! It was fun shopping with you guys this week! Harley looks so cute in her suit. I'm glad she loved the water! Love you!

dan and ashley said...

OMG that suit is SOOOO cute! thats interesting about the pictures rule- good i guess. i cant wait to get jaylee in this pool this summer!

Ashley Madsen said...

You have such a little Washburn baby! So cute. I can't believe how big she is getting! AND, I can't believe it's already swimsuit weather!

Tim and Amy said...

those are seriously so precious. AWESOME that you are already swimming (when we are getting snow today). and super cute swimsuits. hope you enjoy your last couple days of spring break