Sunday, May 23, 2010

Gluten Free Expo

I have been waiting for a couple months to go to the Gluten Free Expo. We dropped Harley off with my parents and headed out around 9:30ish. There were TONS of vendors there. Lots of delicious samples. I bought a couple different things to try at home. Hopefully they taste as good as they were there. I got the cheese bread mix & cinnamon roll mix from Chebe and M&M Oatmeal Bar Mix & Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Bar Mix from made to Crave
We came out with TONS of samples and some coupons.
Here's some of the loot...
And the rest of it....
After the Expo I wanted to go to Sprinkles Cupcakes to try their gluten free red velvet cupcakes. I bought some, but haven't tried them yet.
G= Gluten-Free
Then we went to Great Harvest Bread Co. in Tempe. They have some GF products...well, they didn't have very many there at the time. So, I bought a loaf of GF white bread and a couple snickerdoodles. I have to say I'm not too thrilled about it. The snickerdoodles were not good and I am not really wanted to try the bread. :-S

After that, we went to Picazzo's for some GF pizza since we were in Tempe and we don't get to go there very much. I ordered a cheese pizza and Scott got a salad & pasta (not GF) then we ordered the GF brownie....we were sadly disappointed this time. It was way over done....but we ate it anyways :)

We got back to my parents around 2:30/3ish and Harley & grandma were in the toy room playing. Thanks for watching her mom!!!

Scott decided he wanted to try out my dads leg treatments. He says it feels like getting your blood pressure taken on your whole leg. hahaIt was such a great day! Thanks Scott for taking me all over the place to get my Gluten-Free fill :)

3 comments:

Tim and Amy said...

thats awesome that you got to have a GF-filled day! and love the pic of mom & harley

Lindsay Riggs said...

How fun! I saw in the Sprout's add that all their GF stuff is 25% of through the beginning of June!

Washburns said...

Of course you guys still ate the brownie ;-)...Dan