Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Work...

well first off....I just have to say Mindy made this ADORABLE skirt for Harley!!!!


Tucker & I
This is the "little" boy I work with everyday. I used to say that and sometimes still do. He's not so little anymore. He's 14. And weighs like 80lbs. And I've worked with him since he was....little. He was about 9 when I started working with him. I can't believe how big he is. He will be in HIGH SCHOOL (probably) next year. I can't believe how fast it's gone.
I work with Tucker everyday at school- one on one.
This was about 5 years ago.
Morgan & I
Same thing. She's 14-next month will be 15! I started working with her when she was 8! She'll be in 8th grade next year. Time is flying.
I feel like Morgan & Tucker are my kids. I spend a lot of my time with them.
I work with Morgan only after school a couple days a week.

1 comment:

Mom said...

the skirt is sooo cute! Neat pics of "your kids". It takes someone special to do what you do!!! Love you!