Sunday, May 2, 2010

Scott's Birthday....Part 1

Celebrations for Scott's birthday started almost a week before. We went to Barro's on the 24th to celebrate Mike & Scott's birthday with M&M and my parents. After, we went back to my parents and had some cake and ice cream. (no pics) Scott & Mike also hooked up the new grill for my folks.

Sunday we had a bbq at my parents. On the new grill-it's super nice!





Harley was laughing SO hard!

Adorable Riley...

Riggs Fam

We had brownies for dessert... I like to make them in cupcake pans, so he got one cupcake with one candle on it. :) haha



3 comments:

Lindsay Riggs said...

That picture of Riley is so darling! I love pics of her where she has a natural smile instead of her typical cheesy "I'm posing for the camera" smile. The Riggs fam is looking overly excited for the b-day celebration...ha! Those GF brownies were yummy!

Tim and Amy said...

ah, fun! glad he had loads of celebrations! bbq with the fam sounds fun. love the pic of riley!

Mom said...

You got some good pics! That was fun! Thanks to the boys for helping set up the bbq on Saturday! Love you!