Sunday, May 1, 2011

Easter Sunday

Easter was fun with Harley this year. We hid her basket,
but just told her to open the door to the closet. haha. She loved it!






We headed to my parents after church. Mindy, Amy & I "tie-dyed" eggs. Go HERE for directions on how. It was fun to see the final result! We found out later that Jill, in Michigan, did it as well! They turned out pretty cool!































My mom did an egg hunt for the girls.
Mindy & Amy packed some eggs with goodies & we hid them out back.
They got some extra goodies from my mom after they gathered some eggs (which we got the idea from mom washburn) They girls had a blast!









I made some Easter treats. Some GF cake pops (using Pamela's chocolate cake mix & cream cheese frosting, dipped in white chocolate)
and I made some white chocolate bunny suckers with crushed rice chex
I made the rolls (GF of course) with Pamela's GF bread mix. They were delicious!




My mom made a DELICIOUS dinner!
Ham, scalloped potatoes, corn (off the cob), green beans, fruit & dip





We also celebrated Scott's birthday
(Lindsay & Ryan brought cheesecake for dessert)






3 comments:

mindy said...

Haha some great pics here. And some that could've gone without posting ;) haha. It was a fun time!! Thanks mom for a great dinner!

Mom said...

Yes, there are some great pics! And I can think of a couple that could have been left out too! It was fun having everyone here and helping out with dinner and clean up too! Love you all! The goodies you made were yummy Traci~

Amy said...

awesome pics. love the pic of harley doing thriller (or whatever it is)! it was a great time with delish food + desserts.

hmm, yes- you should def not post all pictures here! :P