Sunday, May 1, 2011

Golden Birthday

Since Scott turned 29 on the 29th

Here are 29 things that I LOVE about you Scott- (in no particular order):
kind hearted
patience
fohawk
hard working
helpful
when you play with Harley
love for electronics
sense of humor
your freshly shaven face
goofy
kisses
how intensely you watch basketball
when you cook
love for your family
always there to take care of me
craziness
your goatie
when you talk in your sleep
your cologne
the love you have for me
when you make up words to songs
willingness to help when anyone needs you
the love you have for Harley
your generosity
caring
the way you make me laugh & smile
watching tv with you
your soft hands (sadly softer than mine)
I love how lucky I am to have you as my husband.

I love you & hope you had a great birthday. Here's to another year!

2 comments:

Scott Washburn said...

Thanks Babe love ya too.

Amy said...

hope it was a fantastic GOLDEN birthday