Monday, May 16, 2011

Life...



Life lately has been...a little stressful.

I was sat down a couple weeks ago and told that I can no longer hold my current job position due to district policy. The job I have had for 4 years working 1:1 with a boy. This is hard. Very hard. Not only is it hard to change positions and leave the boy I've watched grow up, but I have to basically start from scratch. Do the whole resume, letters of recommendation, interviews (blah). I will most likely hold a position within the same district, but I'm not 100% sure. I'm probably about 97% sure. But I occasionally think, should I go work at a bank? Or an office? I don't know. BUT, the one thing I do know is that I can't give up my summers with Harley. So, that brings me back to working in the district.

Only 8 days left of school. One day we have a field trip to go bowling, and two half days. I'm so excited!
That's all for now. I can't post without a picture of my baby girl....

6 comments:

Lindsay Riggs said...

That stinks, Traci! I'm assuming this is because of budget cuts? I'm sure it is really stressful right now but I'm sure you'll find something great for your situation.

Mom said...

Sorry you're going through a stressful time! Hang in there! You're amazing and have done an awesome job. You're well qualified for another job and I'm sure you'll find something you like! Love you!

mindy said...

You will find something perfect traci!! We all love you & mom said it...you have done such a great job with tuck!

Amy said...

Summer is ALMOST here! And the perfect job will come your way. Love you!

Brianne said...

Sorry about your job. It sounds super stressful. Cute pic of Harley. She's so stinkin adorable.

jill s said...

I know you'll find something else that will be awesome too...even though it stinks not being able to work with Tucker anymore!!