Monday, February 16, 2009

Amy was in town

Last weekend, the 6-8, my older sister Amy came to town. It was so fun to see her & hang out with her. (Even if it wasn't very long.) Saturday we got to go to Tia Rosa's, go to my brother Ryan's, and shopping. While we were at Ryan's it was so fun. Riley was singing lots of songs, playing the piano, and then she told my mom she was a going to be the cat & Riley was the mouse. I think Mindy got to be an animal too. Then, Ryan did some hand stands/walking on his hands, my mom helped Riley do a hand stand, and Mindy & Amy sang a little number. haha
On Sunday we went to my parents for dinner, played the game "Imaginiff", and Riley sang for us some more. She then decided to give different people random things. She gave Mike & Mindy each a puzzle, my mom got a magnifying glass, someone got a large book, another got a football and Ryan got "Imaginiff". It was entertaining...She's such a cute girl!!
To see pictures from the weekend go here

4 comments:

Lindsay Riggs said...

Awesome action shots on your multiply site! Love the one of Riley mid-somersault!

Tim and Amy said...

agreed - riley is totally adorable and she was super entertaining!

Tim and Amy said...

haha. nice pictures. was that payback for posting the pics on my blog? [love the idea of posting albums on multiply - and writing on blogger!]

mindy said...

it was "open the barnyard" to be exact! come on now...!

it was SO fun having her here...now i can't wait till may to see jill!