Thursday, February 5, 2009

OH BABY!!

Today was GREAT!!

The day started off with a picture of me (not the greatest but o-well) I personally don't think I'm showing, I think it's just the regular old stomach I've always had. (there is a shadow too...) Sucking in is a little harder at sometimes so...I don't know



Then, I went to work, got off at 1 to go get Scott and go to my first ultra sound! AND...we got to see THIS...



I know it's blurry, sorry! It was SO incredible to see! The baby was moving around SO much it was amazing! We saw the little arms & legs...awww I can't wait!! After the ultra sound appointment at 1:30 we stuck around until 2:30 for my next appointment where we got to hear this...



It's a little fuzzy & hard to hear and...I HATE me in this (double chin, stomach...sorry!!)

After the doctors appointment we went to Cravings (Gecko Grill) and then Bahama Bucks & headed home! It was a great day!

Brag about Scott time: Yesterday we got home (me not feeling good as usual after a 30 min car ride) he made me this...

Sweet & Sour chicken...it was SOOO delish! Thanks honey I LOVE YOU!!!

12 comments:

Mom said...

I'm first and I loved seeing the ultrasound and hearing the baby's heartbeat! How exciting!!!!! It brings tears to my eyes when I hear the heartbeat like that! I love it!!! I'm glad it was such a good day for you! Love you!

Anonymous said...

yeah!!! it makes it so much more real once you get a glimpse of what's going on in there!!

congrats again!

oh. and i cannot wait to get to az + go to gecko! :)

Tim and Amy said...

wahoo! so exciting. congrats! congrats!

sweet & sour looks great - kudos to scotty! and bahama bucks sounds SO good! :o)

off to pack!

Arnett's said...

YAY!! I love it! You are not showing. Enjoy that while you can!!

Lindsay Riggs said...

I'm so jealous of your peek into your tummy. Doesn't that and the heartbeat make it feel so worth it though? Fun stuff.

laurice. said...

So excited for you! Your going to love being a mom!

Kiera said...

FUUUN!!! That's SO exciting, and it just gets better and better:) you're definitely not showing, you look great! That's so awesome that you saw your little baby moving so much, and the heartbeat! How exciting!! wOO

mindy said...

how exciting! i think she is looking like "her" favorite aunt already! haha.

well anyways. you look great! so exciting to see & hear the baby!

Cam and Afton said...

Yea Traci! I just looked at your other website and realized that you had a blog! How exciting your pregnant! Congrats!

Ashley said...

I'm so excited for you, pregnancy goes so fast!! It is such a miracle when they arrive just remember to enjoy your sleep!!!

Brianne said...

I always forget that you have this blog. You are totally NOT showing and you are so good to even put a video of you getting to hear the baby's heart beat. Who thinks of that?! You're awesome!

Tim and Amy said...

11 WEEKS!