Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day

I woke up Valentine's morning and Scott made me breakfast. After a little while, we headed out and went shopping. We went to Babies R Us, the mall, rested a little at Scott's parents house cause I had a headache :). Around 2ish we went to Picazzo's Pizza in Tempe. YUM! We got the Garlic Cheese bread for an appetizer, and half cheese/half pepperoni pizza. It was delish! After that we headed to Ikea since we were in the neighborhood. We also went to Whole Foods (since we were in the neighborhood) and got some blueberry muffin mix (which Scott made Sunday morning-yum!). We then went to Mesa Frozen Yogurt and I got Chocolate/Vanilla & Scott got Cookies N' Cream with mint Oreo's. After we got home we watched the All-Star stuff. (I wanted Dwight Howard to win the dunk contest!) As most of you know I can't have dairy so I take lactaid so I can have it...well the lactaid didn't work like it was supposed to and I got sick Saturday night and it continued to Sunday) boo! The pizza & ice cream were delish...but I'm not sure it was worth it. It was a great day (for the most part)! Thanks Scott! Love you!

**A few days ago we got new phones. We switched to Verizon but kept the same numbers. We got the Voyager. It's a touch screen on the front, then opens up to a full keyboard inside...
Go here to see pics :)

2 comments:

Lindsay Riggs said...

That stinks that you got sick!! We just got back from MFY. :)

Tim and Amy said...

very cool - and crappy about getting sick! sorry!!!