Thursday, September 10, 2009

10 days old already!

Harley is growing so fast! When we left the hospital on Wednesday, the 2nd, she weighed 6lbs 10 oz. Last Friday we went to the doctor and she weighed 6lbs 14oz. Yesterday I went to the store Baby, Mother & More. They have a scale you can use, so I weighed her there. She weighed...7lbs 12oz! WHOA! I think she's getting plenty to eat! :) She is such a great baby!! I love her so much!!

First outing...to the Doctor :)




I just want to tell Scott how much I love him & how great of a husband & dad he is! He is the best!!

Also, thanks to all the visitors, cards, meals, calls, texts...it is appreciated!! Love you all!!

To see some more pictures: Granddaughters, Harley (taken by Jill)

9 comments:

Heather said...

She so ADORABLE! Congrats!

Lindsay Riggs said...

So cute! It relieves so much of the stress of having a newborn when they're gaining enough weight!

Traci Tenkely said...

So big and cute already! Congrats and good work you two!

Tim and Amy said...

aww, she is so dang precious! going to look at the other pics now. you guys are such great - loving - parents! harley told me! ;o) can't wait to see ya!

Ashley said...

I totally agree with Lindsay. Karter struggled with the eating thing for his first couple of weeks and we were constantly at the doctor getting weight checks. I'm so glad you teo are doing so well. I'll call you later on and see if we can stop by if that is ok with you

jill s said...

i'm SO happy for you that nursing is going so good traci!

she is sooo cute and i wish i could just hold her!

her first trip out of state better be to see her favorite aunt in michigan. :)

Mom said...

There are so many great pictures! Harley is a doll! Love you all!! So glad the nursing is going well!

Tim and Amy said...

jill - oh no you didn't!

Brittanie said...

Oh boy. She is SO cute! I wish I could hold her!