Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Better...

Her face yesterday.
Sometimes it looks better & sometimes it doesn't.
Right now, I'd say it's looking a lot better...

Her chest has gotten worse (kinda hard to see)

Her back has also gotten worse

Bath time...daddy made me my first swim suit

I can't believe she's a month old!! WOW...it's going fast!

I'm just keeping an eye on the rash/acne/whatever it is. If it doesn't get better/gets worse I'll be taking her in to see the doctor :) Thanks for all the comments/advice!

4 comments:

Tim and Amy said...

'swimsuit' is so cute. love it. glad its improving. just hope it continues to improve so you guys don't have to worry about it.

Lindsay Riggs said...

I'm sure it will clear up on its own!

jill s said...

sage's lasted about a month or so!

she is SUCH a doll!!

Tim and Amy said...

happy 5 weeks!