Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Birthday & Memorial Day

Harley is napping, so I decided I'd play catch-up...

For my birthday my family went to my grandma's house (aka Granny Goose).
We did lots of swimming



Harley does not like being in this anymore...she really enjoys being free in the water :)


Looking at ducks & fish in the lake

Enjoying some delicious food from Joe's BBQ, Amy's HEAVENLY guacamole, and some watermelon. It was delish!

Using my new Udi's gluten free hamburger buns..





Stuck together


We put Harley in the car & went to look at Ryan & Lindsay's vehicle and came back & she had grabbed the bag of chips and started eating...I guess she was still hungry.
Memorial Day with the Washburns
Some more swimming and grilling...doesn't get much better!

Going down the slide with daddy

Water fight


Eating her hot dog...actually just eating ketchup...that's my girl ;)

3 comments:

Amy said...

you sure went crazy with pics! the pic of me grabbing harley is so cute of her - she's a good swimmer. but i'm not sure what i was doing! :)

i forgot about eating joe's! it was def yummy!

Lindsay Riggs said...

Lots of yummy food at Gran's! And I can not figure out what Ryan's doing in that up close pic of him...but it looks like he thinks it's funny.

Amy said...

i'm pretty sure ryan was in the middle of doing a flip. not positive :)