Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Harley's first haircut + Family pictures

My WONDERFUL friend Stephanie did our hair & my make-up for our family pictures.
She cut Harley's right before we left. Harley did so good. It was adorable. Of course, we gave her a little candy so she wasn't moving her head around, but she seemed to enjoy it.





While Jill & her kids were in town we got together for some family pics.






Me and my wonderful siblings
Amy, Me, Ryan, Jill & Mindy



Harley kissing dadda

My mom & Mindy

Jill snapped some family pics for me...here are a few she took. Thanks Jill!


Harley didn't want to take pictures with her own parents, she wants Amy & Tim for parents. She wouldn't sit still & smile in our pictures, but she did with them.
(She even wanted to go home with them last night. and she cried f..or a while after haha...)




2 comments:

Amy said...

okay, that made me laugh out loud. she is such a lovable little chica. cute family pics + in one of the sibling pics i thought i was grabbing your booty at first glance. ha

thanks for sharing all of this!

Lindsay Riggs said...

Cute pics of the fam! Harley and your hair looked cute!