Tuesday, July 12, 2011

"Papa & Me"

As a thank you gift to Papa (Scott's dad) Harley & I made this book. She colored all of the backgrounds & I put pictures I have taken over the past year & a half and put them on it. Then I laminated them and tied ribbon through them.

I honestly cannot tell you how much it means to me to have such a wonderful, loving person watching her. It is amazing to see what a great bond they have. Next school year (all too quickly approaching) Scott's mom will be there too! YEAH!! :)









WE LOVE YOU PAPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

okay, that is so sweet. i bet he really appreciates that gesture. love it. such a sweet girl + so fun to see her with her sweet papa!

Brianne said...

such a cute idea. So sweet.

Lindsay Riggs said...

Very cute idea!