Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Betty Crocker GLUTEN FREE brownies

(Not my picture)

So, I went to Fry's yesterday because I heard Betty Crocker's Gluten Free mixes were out. Sure enough 3 of the 4 mixes were right there on the aisle with all the other cake mixes. There was brownie mix, chocolate chip cookie mix & yellow cake mix. The devil's food wasn't there. So, last night I decided to make the brownies and let me tell you....they were DELICIOUS!!! My brother-in-law, Dan, said they tasted like regular brownies, whether or not he was lying I don't know. It's been a long time since I had a regular brownie, but these were SO good & I highly recommend them! Next up...chocolate chip cookies I think :)

6 comments:

Scott Washburn said...

I thought they where pretty good myself, way better then some of the gluten free stuff I've eaten.

Lindsay Riggs said...

I don't know how much you paid for them but I saw that they're "on sale" at Albertson's this week 3 for $9.

jill s said...

awesome! i'm so happy for you that you have more options now!!

Mom said...

I'll need to get some of those! I'm sure your dad would like them!

Tim and Amy said...

wahoo!! agree with everyone else - i'm SO glad there are more 'normal' options for you! love you.

Washburns said...

Yeah they were pretty good! first i didnt want to eat them cuz the last time you brought them over i did not like the taste, so i got alot of icecream this time but i really didnt need it cuz they tasted like regular brownies.