Friday, June 5, 2009

Belly Update

27 weeks down...13 weeks to go!
(this was taken at 6 a.m. before we left for work...I was a bit tired)
Everything is going pretty good. I'm feeling her move like crazy and Scott's felt her now too! :) I like to just sit and look at my stomach when she's moving around. It's crazy to see my belly move. I love it! I am now going to the doctor every 2 weeks. I went a week and a half ago and I go next Wednesday. I get to do the glucose test...yipee! At my 26 week appointment everything was great. Heartbeat sounded great, my blood pressure was good, pee was good :), weight gain was pretty close to where it should be and I was measuring at 25 weeks.

8 comments:

dan and ashley said...

you finally look preg! isnt it fun when you can feel her!

Lindsay Riggs said...

Lookin real good :)

Ashley Madsen said...

HA, Ashley I was thinking the same thing! I was going to say you finally kinda sorta look pregnant! YEAH!

mindy said...

woohoo!!! finally have a belly!!!

jill s said...

you look great traci!

i hate that i'm not there to see your cute belly in person!!!!!!!!!

love you!!

The Clonts Column said...

Youre so cute! The belly is adorable!

Tim and Amy said...

wahoo! you are so dang cute. (and i'm SO glad to have full access to internet again!)

Mom said...

You look so cute! It is so fun when you feel the baby moving a lot and Scott can feel it too! It's amazing!! So neat! Love you!