Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Dutch Oven Pizza

Sunday night Scott & I went to Mike & Mindy's house for dutch oven pizza. I had never done it before, and the only time I've made a homemade pizza crust was like 2 1/2 years ago (and it wasn't that good). So, we went to Sprout's on Saturday and got a gluten free pizza crust mix. (I don't remember the brand of crust) So, they cooked mine first (to avoid contaminating my pizza). On my pizza I had: cheese & on half of it, pineapple. It was actually pretty good!!!! It was really crispy & I would definitely do it again. :) It sounds really good right now.... Here are some pics of everyone's pizza & their toppings. (they're a little blurry because I used my phone)

Traci's Pizza
Cheese & Pineapple

Mike's Pizza
MEATLOVERS: sausage, steak, pepperoni and I don't know if there was anything else.

Mindy's Pizza
Pepperoni

Scott making his pizza

Layer one finished

Scott's Pizza
Finished product, I believe the layers were something like this:
sauce, cheese, completely covered layer of pepperoni, cheese, pepperoni & some sausage.

It was a TON of fun! Thanks M&M!!
(Now pizza sounds SOOOO good!)

5 comments:

Joy said...

you are making me hungry!! Looks yummy, we'll have to try that sometime.

Lindsay Riggs said...

Yum! I make homemade pizza all the time and have tried it on the grill, but never dutch oven!

Tim and Amy said...

pizza does sound good - especially homemade! YUM. glad it turned out. and i thought you were allergic to pineapple?!

Mom said...

The pizza looks really good! How fun to do individual ones in the dutch oven!

mindy said...

yeah yeah we are awesome! thanks for the shout out!!! woot woot! thanks for coming over! maybe once a month?