Sunday, May 31, 2009

Room update...

Here are a few pics of projects Scott did and a couple of the room
We got the green shelf a couple years ago at IKEA in the 'as is' section.
The little book shelf was given to us.
Scott sanded, primed and painted them.

Before:
Primed:

After:

Before:
After:

The letters are up. I love em' and think they look FAB!
(pics may be a little blurry, they were from my phone)
Scott measured it out, taped and everything!


Thanks again MINDY for doing the letters & Scott for hanging them!

More has been done to the room, I'll take pics sometime and post.

10 comments:

Lindsay Riggs said...

I love how the IKEA one looks!

joelle said...

Traci! I had no idea it was your birthday on Friday!!! Happy Birthday!!!! I hope your day was wonderful, and Harley's room looks amazing!! I need to learn a thing or two from you!

Brianne said...

I love her room! She's going to be so happy there!

Brianne said...

You seriously have the coolest nursery ever! It looks like you have everything. Now all you need is that little baby to put in there. The letters on the wall turned out adorable. I love it!

Stock Family said...

Wow! Her room looks awesome! I love it!

Kristin said...

Man you guys are on the ball...I love the room...stop buying thing for the baby, we all still need a turn!

jill s said...

the room looks SO awesome!

The Clonts Column said...

That is the cutest nursery!! Good job to you and Scott! I am jealous. I wont get to have one:(

Joy said...

Super Cute! I am impressed with your handiness, the shelves look perfect in there!

Tim and Amy said...

seriously how did i miss all of these posts? i didn't even see the bday post! love the room chica!