Saturday, May 2, 2009

Some baby stuff...

So, Tucker (the little boy I work with) has a P.T. at school. She gave me TONS and TONS of clothes. This is just a few of them. Also, my sis-in-law gave me some too! Thanks ladies!

Aren't these shoes SO cute!?

Our bassinet (from my grandma)...and some clothes we got.
The brown polka dot set of onsies we actually bought the day we found out we were pregnant. :) (we bought boy ones too, and gave them to a friend who's having a boy) The pink & green dresses to the right are from Scott's mom. So cute!

3 comments:

Tim and Amy said...

how cute. thats great you have so much stuff already. and love the bassinet - i hadn't heard you got one! wahoo!

Ashley said...

That is more clothes than I have right now for my three month old total! Girls get all the clothes! Now at least I know what NOT to get you. Next time I want a girl so that I can pamper her, boys are just not like that

Lindsay Riggs said...

That's so awesome to get hand-me-downs!