Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mother's Day & May birthdays

Scott was very sweet & got me a card & some mini yellow roses (which he planted in the backyard yesterday)
May dinner at my parents house was on Mother's day. So, we celebrated Mother's Day, Mindy's b-day, Lindsay's b-day & my b-day. Gran also came over :) We had dinner made by Mike & Mindy (mostly Mindy) YUMMY bbq beef (sandwiches for those who eat that kind of thing), watermelon, corn, sunflower seed salad, bush's baked beans and I don't remember what else.
For dessert we had pie. YUMMY pudding pie. It had chocolate & vanilla pudding and cool whip on top. My WONDERFUL mother was the one who made the pies. She made my GLUTEN FREE pie crust with some animal cookies I bought. It was DELISH!

Riley being an airplane...she was keeping the same face the whole time

Go HERE to see some pics

P.S.-we missed you Amy & Jill + families

2 comments:

Lindsay Riggs said...

That was so funny how she was staying perfectly still and holding that face while being flown around the house. Dinner and dessert were yummy! Thanks so much for the present, too!

Tim and Amy said...

so fun. riley is so dang cute. i love how you pointed out that mike really didn't help mindy. :o)

glad it was fun had by all!