Saturday, May 2, 2009

THE ROOM...IS DONE

So... our idea was to turn this room

and use this idea (i did it on photoshop)...

and it turned out like this....
go HERE to see the step by step process and the finished product

All I have to say is THANK YOU SCOTT! He did a FANTASTIC job. I did NOTHING.
He finished it SO fast!
*He stayed up till midnight on Monday night taping then painting the green.
*Thursday night he taped & painted the gray
*Saturday he taped & painted the black
*he used caulking to seal the lines so they didn't bleed (thanks Amy for that tip)
LOVE YOU SCOTT! You're awesome!

(when we put her name and other accessories up I will post more pics)

5 comments:

Tim and Amy said...

looks like everything turned out perfectly! so excited for you guys.

Lindsay Riggs said...

Looks like everything turned out looking like it was done professionally! I would have been intimidated trying to do lines like that without having the paint bleed.

Brianne said...

I am super impressed! It really does look like you paid someone professional to do it. I'm so nervous to paint the stripes in Beck's room. I should pay Scott to do them. We heard the caulking trick, too. So glad to know that it works! Harley is going to love her room!

Mom said...

The room looks so good!!! Way to go Scott~~

Mark n' Stacey said...

Holy Cow Traci! The room is soooo INCREDIBLE! I am soo sad that I wasn't able to come see it when I was down! Sorry! But seriously it is amazing! You two are sooo talented!