Sunday, May 31, 2009

THANK YOU

I just wanted to say THANK YOU for all of the birthday wishes & gifts! My birthday was great! Scott took the day off and we went and saw UP!, went to my mom & dad's, hit up Chick-Fil-A for some fries, went shopping, went to Scott's parents & then went to P.F. Chang's for dinner with Mindy at like 7:30. After that, we went to Target and goofed around and then to Wal-Mart to help Mindy pick out a printer at like 10. It was a long, but fun day! Scott got me/us a new video camera. It's the Canon Vixia HG20. It's an HD video camera that also takes still pics. Hopefully soon he will be able to convert them so I can post a video. He also got me/Harley a travel system from Wal-Mart go HERE to see it. It was an awesome birthday! Thanks again!! (sorry no pics)
Thanks for taking the day off Scott!! You're the best!! I love you!

2 comments:

Lindsay Riggs said...

Awesome presents!!

Stoddard's said...

happy birthday! we need to get together sometime! Harley's room is adorable