Saturday, May 2, 2009

Gluten Free "Better Than 'Anything' Cake"


1 gluten free chocolate cake mix (I used Pamela's this time)
1 can of sweetened condensed milk
1 container of caramel sauce (you don't have to use the whole thing, I didn't)
cool whip
1 heath candy bar

Bake cake according to directions. After it cools poke several holes in it. Pour the can of s&c milk over it, spread and make sure it gets into all of the holes. Next, pour the caramel over and do the same thing (spread & make sure it gets in all holes.) After that spread cool whip over the top & crush heath bar on top. Refrigerate until ready to enjoy.
I like to add more cool whip to my piece when I cut it :)
To see this & more random recipes from all my sisters go HERE

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yummy!!!! Sounds delicious! I hope to make this one day!

Lindsay Riggs said...

That's awesome that you could make such a delicious cake gluten free!